Become a Member
- -80˚C Ultra Low Temperature Freezer: Forma
- HPLC: Shizmadu
- Spectrophotometer: DeNovix DS-11+
- Thermocyclers: MJ Research, Bio-Rad PTC-100
- RT-PCR: Chai Bio
- UltraCentrifuge: Beckman TL-100
- Centrifuge: Beckman J2-21, J2-HS
- Tabletop centrifuge: Eppendorf 5417R, Heraeus Biofuge, Tomy Refrigerated MTX-150
- Shaking incubator: Innova 4000
- Sonicator Disruptor: Omni-Ruptor 250
- Analytical Balance: Mettler Toledo AB204, Tree HRB103, Mettler Toledo PB3001
- Autoclave: Tuttnauer Brinkmann 2504E
- Oven: Quincy Lab
- Incubator: NuAire
- 96-well plate reader: Tecan Spectrasfluor Plus, ELx808
- Luminometer: Perkin Elmer Victor X
What happens after joining?
After submitting your membership fees (via buttons above), there are a few more steps before you may begin work in the lab:
- Check your inbox for your welcome email with info about your safety quiz and project review!
- Safety first: you will receive a link to our online safety quiz. You must achieve 100% on the quiz before passing.
- Review your project with the safety team, instructions in the welcome email
- When you drop by the lab in-person, you’ll need to sign the BioCurious Membership Agreement and show a government-issued ID.
- After you complete safety training and have your project approved, you’re good to go!
- Note: BioCurious provides access to equipment and some basics like gloves, plastic ware, and goggles. Members must provide their own reagents.
- Access to lab + co-working space during open hours
- Class + event discounts
- Free supplies
- Personal storage space in lab fridge, chemical cabinet and freezer
- Free safety training & orientation