Become a Member
- Access to lab + co-working space during open hours
- Class + event discounts
- Free supplies
- Personal storage space in lab fridge, chemical cabinet and freezer
- Free safety training & orientation
- Free office space with appt.
- PCR Machines
- Micropipettes, single and multi-channel
- Fluorescent Microscope
- Protein Purification System
- Common Lab Supplies (test tubes, pipette tips, glassware, sterile single use test tubes etc, microscope slides, multiwell trays)
- Ultrasonic Bath
- Gel Electrophoresis
- Gel Dryer
- CO2 Incubator
- Water Bath Shaker
- Deionized Water
- Ultra Pure Water
- Stirrer Plates
- Lab Sink
- -20C Freezer
- Member Storage: Dry, -20, and Fridge
- Mail delivery address with staff for your bio and chemical orders
- Supportive, knowledgeable community
What happens after joining?
After submitting your membership fees (via buttons above), there are a few more steps before you may begin work in the lab:
- Safety first: you will receive a link to our online safety quiz. You must achieve 100% on the quiz before passing.
- If you have a specific project in mind, email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your project complies with our BSL-1 guidelines.
- When you drop by the lab in-person, you’ll need to fill out and sign a membership agreement.
- When you’ve completed safety training and had your project approved, you’re good to go! Note: BioCurious provides access to equipment and some basics like gloves, plastic ware, and goggles. Members must provide their own reagents.