- Access to lab + co-working space during open hours
- Class + event discounts
- Personal storage space in lab fridge, chemical cabinet and freezer
- Free safety training & orientation
- Member Dry Storage Bin: $10/month per bin
- -80˚C Ultra Low Freezer Storage: $20/month per 6 boxes
- Tissue Culture Room access: $75/month
- Dedicated Lab Bench: $300/month
- Lunchroom with refrigerator, microwave, coffee makers, dishwasher
- 300mbps internet
- Conference room (private use extra)
- Classroom - lecture area (private use extra)
- Offices (extra)
- Lab benches (private use extra)
- Xerox ColorQube 8900 printer
- Viewsonic PG800DH projector
- Safety cabinets for corrosive, acidic and basic chemicals
- -80˚C Ultra Low Temperature Freezer: Forma
- HPLC: Waters 2695
- Spectrophotometer: DeNovix DS-11+
- Thermocyclers: MJ Research, Bio-Rad PTC-100
- RT-PCR: Chai Bio
- UltraCentrifuge: Beckman TL-100
- Centrifuge: Beckman J2-21, J2-HS
- Tabletop centrifuge: Eppendorf 5417R, Heraeus Biofuge, Tomy Refrigerated MTX-150
- Shaking incubator: Innova 4000
- Sonicator Disruptor: Omni-Ruptor 250
- Analytical Balance: Mettler Toledo AB204, Tree HRB103, Mettler Toledo PB3001
- Autoclave: Tuttnauer Brinkmann 2504E
- Oven: Quincy Lab
- Incubator: NuAire
- Incubator: 96-well plate reader: Tecan Spectrasfluor Plus, ELx808
- Luminometer: Perkin Elmer Victor X
- Refrigerators and -20 Freezers
- Gel Electrophoresis equipment
What happens after joining?
After submitting your membership fees (via buttons above), there are a few more steps before you may begin work in the lab:
- Check your inbox for your welcome email with info about your safety quiz and project review!
- When you drop by the lab in-person, you’ll need to sign the BioCurious Membership Agreement and show a government-issued ID.
- After you complete safety training and have your project approved, you’re good to go!
Where we're Located
Latest from Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.